Luke 18:9-14 (NIV)
1. Read Luke 18:9-14 and Rev 2:1-5 together and then discuss what you find these texts to be teaching.
2. Think back to a season when you know you were hungry for the Lord. What are some of the circumstances, habits, and rhythms you had then that you do not now? What would it look like to implement some of those things now?
3. In what ways does your appetite to be in control conflict with a hunger for God to be in control?
4. Comfort and complacency often lead to a lack of hunger. What attitude or action can you take to help you be more uncomfortable in order to force dependence on the Spirit in your life? What about your groups life?
5. Psalm 139:23-24. Turn to this passage and use it as a prayer to end.
Johnathan Mast - August 28, 2016
Tommy Politz - September 4, 2016
Johnathan Mast - September 11, 2016
Tommy Politz - September 18, 2016
Rob Attaway - September 25, 2016
Tommy Politz - August 7, 2016
Johnathan Mast - August 14, 2016
Tommy Politz - August 21, 2016
Tommy Politz - January 5, 2014
Tommy Politz - January 12, 2014
Johnathan Mast - January 19, 2014
Tommy Politz - January 26, 2014
Johnathan Mast - February 2, 2014