Proverbs 12:26 (NIV), Proverbs 13:20 (NIV), Proverbs 27:6 (NIV), Proverbs 27:17 (NIV), Proverbs 18:24 (NIV)
1. Many decisions in our lives have unintended consequences. These consequences can be positive, negative, or backfire. Can you think of a time in life when there was an unintended consequence from a decision you, or someone close to you made?
2. "When you choose friends, you are choosing your past and your future.”
- How have you seen this played out in your life?
- In what ways are friends around you today impacting your future?
3. Read Proverbs 13:20; 27:6; 27:17; 18:24.
- What do each of these verses teach us about friendship?
- Can you identify relationships where you have found these proverbs to be true in life?
- How can you apply these verses to your friendships, work, and Home Group?
Tommy Politz - January 5, 2014
Tommy Politz - January 12, 2014
Johnathan Mast - January 19, 2014
Tommy Politz - January 26, 2014
Johnathan Mast - February 2, 2014
Tommy Politz - August 7, 2016
Johnathan Mast - August 14, 2016
Tommy Politz - August 21, 2016
Johnathan Mast - August 28, 2016
Tommy Politz - September 4, 2016
Johnathan Mast - September 11, 2016
Tommy Politz - September 18, 2016
Rob Attaway - September 25, 2016